Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas-y things...

My posts of late are a little sombre so here is some fluff...

Tee hee, couldn't resist it... to think that Mr B once HATED her, and now they sleep with their paws entwined.
Miss B has completed our strange disfunctional little family, if anyone has the time and is thinking about a dog, just go for it, they bring you unending joy!
Last week we walked up to Piccadilly to check out the windows at Fortnums, I think that this year they win my vote for the best in town.  The photos don't do them justice, but they are so beautiful with lots of tiny details that make you stand still and observe.  London is so hectic, it's quite refreshing watching everyone taking time and enjoying the moment, and indeed, talking to each other.





Then we headed to the Dorchester for a glass of fizz, top tip, the cheapest wine is £13 a glass and Champagne is £16, why would you hesitate?
I love Claridges, but the Dorchester is coming a close second at Christmas, the rich colours and relaxed non -judgmental service are a winner...

 The fabulous gingerbread hotel...
 I wore low heels for comfort, my coast lace dress, THICK tights and a super warm shearling (about which I now feel a bit hypocritical/uneasy after my last post!)


2 comments:

  1. I'm heading to London soon, to stare at said windows drink champers and be overcome by Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to Claridges on the 12th, can't wait! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....