Monday 4 February 2013

My Daily attire...


This is why the idea of doing clothes pics fills me with horror. My daily attire is gym kit and baggy jumper, when the weather is cold, the ultimate in luxury is my down-filled sleeping boots by the North Face. The great thing about really good sportswear (my favourite is Lulu Lemon, I've tried everything, sorry Sweaty Betty, I would love to buy British but your fit and fabrics just don't cut it), is that it is like super comfortable head to toe Spanx. Pulls you in, upright and firm and just feels like a gentle hug, can't really argue with that.

PS I can get Lulu Lemon much cheaper from Canada, if you know exactly what you want and your size email me, it is the same cost in dollars as pounds so about 40% off. A friend of mine is an ambassador and she gets a small discount which covers postage costs.

8 comments:

  1. When someone writes an article he/she retains
    the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it.
    Therefore that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!


    Here is my site - Manner.Label24 Posting Creator

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....