Wednesday 4 January 2017

Daylesford Christmas Fair

A few weeks of the dreaded flu virus and a busy Christmas put pay to my hope of learning to video edit.  I have done my first ever attempt, it's very bad, long and a bit boring. But if you haven't got to Daylesford yet, it does give a taste of the action!

This should take you to the channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTk_nJZ6cJYGqHUc8P3h_hw

The uploading palava takes ages, so much easier to put in link that try to upload here.

Have a look if you can bear it, but don't worry if you can't get through the whole thing.

I struggled and it's my creation!!

Happy New Year.

So many people have evacuated to Instagram it feels like there is just an empty echo resounding back.  But if anyone is still hanging out in blog-land, wishing you all luck and happiness for 2017!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are posting again....Still love IG but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexanda
    Loved watching your latest vlogs. Keep going. I missed your blog...alot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, are you still blogging or on Instagram? I cant find you anywhere and have lost you somewhere? xxx Sian at BlondPolkaDots

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....