Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bootcamp to St Tropez


We were so lucky with the weather in the run up to our annual South of France pilgrimage. I had been running a boot camp weekend, all the ladies were making a last ditch attempt to get bikini ready, myself included. The pic below is after sweating for three days in British sun. I am trying to travel light and so am wearing the wedges which were my bulkiest item.  The dress is from River Island, we had a midday flight and I can honestly say that this is the only time that I can ever remember being dressed in hot weather clothes as I am leaving the UK.
My trunk was an extravagant purchase direct from the factory ( ie no returns) a few months back, this is the first time that it has been properly tested, being packed to bursting and handled by an airline. It passed with flying colours!





2 comments:

  1. That trunk looks beautiful. Love to see more of it. Looking forward to hearing all about South of France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was amazing, couldn't take many pictures though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....