Tuesday 26 August 2014

A festival nowadays...

The music is less Killers and more brass band...



...The refreshment is afternoon tea not kegs of beer...



complete with wonky carrot cake.....



I manned one of the stands in kids corner...


But did escape to check out some of the wheels on display....

The husband isn't one for multiple pics, if we're lucky he takes one and that's our lot (don't zoom in on anything other than the car it is like something from the Walking Dead)


The natives are friendly...


And the refreshments plentiful...

3 comments:

  1. I love a wonky carrot cake. My standards of weekend fun have changed too. A lot more petting zoos than in my youth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee, my friend who just had twins is a real party girl, I brought her to the village with fruitpicking and kids sandpit, could she see her future slipping away? ....But quite the reverse, this is what she has been hankering after for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun and I love the Owl, he looks very intelligent and wise! Love your coat too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....