Sunday 13 July 2014

Quick and dirty...

I am throwing a few things down before I go away for two weeks.  Firstly everyone who tried to get one of the Baranova detox sets will get one since I only needed a couple of extras and they are very generous.  But they won't be sent out until my return so I will be in touch early August for address details.

Secondly have you seen? this .....


I want to hate Net A Porter's foray into sportswear, as I like company's that are small and single-mindedly passionately about what they do.  But I can't deny it is brilliant, from the product selection to how it is presented, it is beautiful and authoritative, I can't wait to see more.

Quick run down of clothes, lots of black and white or nude...


 Warehouse top and Jaeger London tie trousers with the 'rock studs' that are not quite the real thing and
large Pringle bag.
 Phillip Lim trousers, gym vest and New Look jacket with pointy toe flats from M & S and Dior bag (repeated a lot)
 GAP knitted T shirt, boutique skirt and Chanel shoes with Vanilla London bag (shameless Hermes lookalikes, have been on the King's Road for years)

 Same T shirt Coast skirt and Anya bag....
 MSGN trousers and Joseph silk top...



Night out with the girls (from the school reunion, strike while the iron is hot) Dolce e Gabanna jacket, MSGN vest, Paige denim jeans...


 Beach Blanket Babylon...
 With Deutz champagne...

 And lots of laughs and old times revisited....

Home for a feast of plenty...
Favourite things, Balsamic vineger crisps, Leibnitz dark choc biscuits, Green and Black chocolate and all suits of fruit and veg from the farm...


 And lots of friends...
 And other friends....
 And the early arrivals, the easiest ones to feed....

The spoils of plenty, all the lovely floral and fauna that I was gifted, but it is the time with people that matters.

 I'll be back in two weeks, with (hopefully) a tan and a camera of memories x

5 comments:

  1. Love the Jaeger trousers with the tie. Love neutral colours. So elegant and easy.
    You look lovely .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really gorgeous clothes. Have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday .. delighted to hear that happy news about the detox sets .... and I don't know why you are so critical of your wardrobe. I think your clothes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love black and white for summer. Your garden feast looks gorgeous. Sorry I missed the detox post, it looks really promising! Have a wonderful holiday. Everybody in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the two skirts although I'd probably love the champagne more right now! Have a super trip away.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....