Friday 24 May 2013

Primark and orchids


I've been looking for quick solutions to lank, rat's tail hair as much of the day I am between classes or with wet hair from the shower.   I found a selection of flower hairclips, a bit 1990s Johnnie Loves Rosie, but not the £30 each that theirs cost.  Here is the orchid that I am wearing below, and the white one above is here




 and I love this double purple one.
And I bough the big orchid in pink...
Although there are lots of colours and it is £2 including postage...

I finished off the hair bouquet with some roses in red and white..



The top is from Primark via Ebay and cost about 20p, I do find it enormously satisfying buying recycled fast fashion, as it really does feel like that could save the planet. Although the colour is awful on me, I might dye navy blue or dark red.  The jeans are, as ever, my £5 Matalans (they just say 'Flare' printed directly on to the jean waistband), I have about four pairs and I love them, they fit like a glove and I notice, on someone very cool's blog, although I can't remember who now, may be Tiffany Wendel(?), that boot cuts are back, although they were calling them bell cut. 
The necklace is vintage from the Blue Cross charity shop and the sunglasses are my favourite shape, almost total face cover from Rayban Wayfarers.




11 comments:

  1. I must look for a pair of the flare jeans...love your outfit:) Have a great weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my flared jeans, they are very similar to those ones you're wearing, they make me feel like a cool California hippie girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you find these amazing bargains on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you feel like you can spruce up an outfit for 2 quid, even an old scrooge like me will do that! How was Marbs?

      Delete
  4. When it comes to translation of e-commerce websites, prefer a person's translator.

    Look into my weblog :: detektywi warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  5. To automate this valuable ardent but most significant job, Field Site Management
    Software created. I looked to put together a way to watch the games without buying a new TV.


    Here is my blog :: detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh superb - I love the orchids in the hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there-my kind of outfit, those jeans look fabulous and I love Tiffany's blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those flared jeans on you, you're the perfect shape for them! And who doesn't love a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....