Wednesday 1 May 2013

Orange hair orange scarf


I had another charity meeting so always make a bit more effort (ie wear lippie and brush hair). This is a hand me down Chanel from mum, bless her and her 'saving clothes for special occasions' as it is like new and about 25 years old.  The bag is an ancient Dior, scarf is mums, (although I am not sure she knows I have this, I think it was left behind by accident rather than gifted) so may not get another wear. Jeans are Missoni, 40 quid from Bicester Village a few weeks ago.  Hair going through a pink/orange phase, for the first time ever I am looking forward to the grey showing so that I can dye it again!



7 comments:

  1. Lovely look, black looks so chic with the orange scarf! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a bit 'out'? all my local shops are popping with colour this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is a totally different colour in other posts. What colour will you go next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have gone blonde for the summer, lighter than my regular mouse, but I am thinking of putting my face in the sun this year and aging with a leathery tan like an Italian!!

      Delete
  4. That's a great look. Really classic. And in ref to your comment above, I think you have the 'pop of colour' covered with the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours bright and beautiful, I might see if they mind if I can take some pics. It is a beautiful independent boutique and I would love everything they stock (and would quite like to move in)!!

      Delete
  5. oooh I am so pleased to have found you and now I can 'see' you - this is not meant to sound as weird as it might do!!!

    You are STUNNING .. how come when you reply on A57 blog you always say 'negative this' and 'negative that'? Truly you are beautiful from top to toe!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....