Friday 26 December 2014

Boxing day ball

Christmas eve drinks went in a bit of a blur, I managed the whole night in Michael Kors caged heels, lower than the Sergio Rossi Mermaid ones, but just as sparkly....



 My favourite photo bomber...

...was less keen to be photographed...
Got this last pic before the madness started...


At midnight Miss B retired to bed, it's so exhausting being the Belle of the ball...



Tonight we are all going to a Boxing Day Ball at Cliveden.
In less than an hour I shall be collecting my two Cinderellas from Claridges and we will head out to the country....





This is a Valentino number from TK Maxx, I think it was from their bridal range, but at 50 quid I am not too worried, it is pure silk and beautiful chantilly lace....




I am fully blinged up, just don't look too closely at the diamonds, muggers would be disappointed...


And shod in Rene Caovilla with an Anya clutch.  Plus the beautiful flowers from Cynthia and the lovely Alice.
I have to run so that we are not late, tonight I'll try and be better with the pictures.

 I hope that everyone else is having a magical Christmas time.

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I have those same cage shoes. Surprisingly comfortable. Enjoy the festivities!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was fun. they are great shoes, not sure if they do them in other colours, but I shall be stalking Ebay to find another pair!

      Delete
  2. Oh I bet you are all having the most amazing time! You look wonderful, can't wait to hear/see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just you wait til you see the pics of Alice, she was breath-taking, just like Grace Kelly, every head turned when she walked in. And Cynthia scrubs up pretty well too!!

      Delete
  3. That dress looks divine on you and I can't believe you got that at tk max!!! Hope you took lots of pics at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was as hopeless as ever, but others on our table took a few and I'll try to get hold of them.

      Delete
  4. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....