Thursday 26 February 2015

Advice needed....


A friend of mine is launching a clothing line and sent me loads of items to try on. There is no such thing as a free lunch of course, and he wants me to come to a funding meeting tomorrow.
I need to be business like, but look like I 'get' fashion.  I have mixed in some of my own bits, bags from Cedric Charlier, Jerome Dreyfuss, shoes from Twins for Peace and Laurence Dacade, old leather jacket from TopShop, but the rest is his.  Please let me know which you think looks the most 'fashion', I am totally at sea with this, but need to look like I (might) have just been at London Fashion Week!!! I will literally wear the one that gets the most votes, I'm in your hands....

















11 comments:

  1. I vote for pics 7/8 - totes fash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fluffy cardi and grey tee - fashiony but still looks a bit nonchalant. But DEFINITELY with the Jerome Dreyfuss backpack - that's my dream piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def number 7- has LFW all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Alex, I like the fluffy cardi outfit - I think it is the bag that is totally winning me over with that one, which is FABULOUS! Love Jerome Dreyfuss bags, I want the crossbody one. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I love leopard it just doesn't say fashion week. Last two look are good though the White shirt is crisp and signals / guys I do this all the time so I go basic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white with that white bag. Very sharp. Great pieces. I'm sure he will be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU all so much for taking the time and for the advice. I think I am going for the black dress that Tabs likes, it is kind of waxed, so quite unusual in the flesh, may be with the fluffy coatigan, it IS a great piece and feels like a ducklings belly so soft you just want to curl up into it forever. It's all about getting the company to want to back him so I just need to show them the best bits. But thank you again for taking the time to help, I genuinely feel more prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last outfit is perfect. Business like but on trend and together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh the long cardigan and white trainers - ROCKING that look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....