Tuesday 30 April 2013

My Couture

This is one of the wedding dresses that I bought a while ago, I had every intention to dye it, but the silk is so beautiful I am a little anxious about ruining it (pure silk and 30 quid!).  I have a very dressy event in June and it could just do the trick, it is an older, v sophisticated crowd so being more covered than usual isn't a bad thing.  The jacket was based on my favourite ever jacket that I bought from Karl Lagerfeld in about 1989, it is wine red with gold detail on the pocket and deep red velvet on the collar and cuffs.  I sent my pride and joy off to Thailand with a friend who was backpacking and it made it back in one piece with its summer twin!



I




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....