Thursday 7 November 2013

The Old Flight House Weston on the Green near Bicester






Yesterday I went for a trip to a new retail destination near Bicester Village. 
It is a beautiful old building that has been in use since WW1.  Its current guise is as a restaurant and antiques and lovely things centre.  It strikes just the right mix of old and new, where you meander from room to room and see all sorts of pretty things en route.
The units are decorated like stage sets, with a boudoir style section with clothing and vintage bits and pieces and a large furniture section which is decorated like a library, a gardening section, a health and beauty section and so on.
I have put my name down for a unit and have joined the waiting list.
I wore my keep fit gear, cleverly(!) disguised as day wear with a camel coat from Next, Chanel suede boots and an LV Neverfull.


8 comments:

  1. Oh hello my twin, twice this week I've gone out with my gym clothes on, once boots and a coat are on, no one knows and oh so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shh! Don't tell anyone, but yes it is true, I might just sell my whole wardrobe and live in coats, boots and gym wear!

      Delete
  2. WOW that place is about 30 mins from me - can you PM the details? fiona@avenue57.com
    You look stunning - I need a camel coat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was about 4 quid from the charity shop, the last time camel coats were 'in'! I will mail you details!

      Delete
  3. That's why I love winter clothes, throw on a fab coat over a less fab outfit and you look presentable! Love your LV that is my favourite print/monogram x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same when I bought it, and then realised that I have the classic LV as a luggage set, so should have gone for that so it all matched DOH! I never plan ahead!

      Delete
  4. I did the same to the supermarket this morning, but I didn't look as glam as you ;-) I am amazed at your charity finds.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments over at mine. Can't wait to hear what you decide ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to buy a camel coat...you look fab:) that retail place sounds amazing!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....