Friday 7 March 2014

London Boutiques event

It's been a mad week of conference calls, spreadsheets and ball buster meetings, yesterday, I did a sale from 8am-10pm at the Music rooms, everyone thought that was hard work, but it was easy peasy, such lovely people. A really positive vibe and we sold loads of stuff, I think I may have done more turn over than the mother ship at head office!

The event was hosted by London Boutiques, a great team with a beautiful website


The crowd were stunning, with the best hair I have ever seen in the UK all in one place!




The Balenciaga bag bottom left has my name on it...


I wore Phillip Lim top and Vanessa Bruno skirt....




What has your week been like? Are you longing for the weekend? (I bet your bunions aren't as painful as mine!)

8 comments:

  1. There are many women with enviable tresses there! Looks like a fun sale but the hours are long. I'd have to change into big slippers about halfway through the day so well done on looking so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barefoot from lunch til about 4pm, then someone broke a champagne glass so back to hobbling in heels!

      Delete
  2. You look fantastic, and yes what a collective of lush manes. I miss everything stuck up here.
    How you stood in heels all day mystifies me, I'd have changed after one hour on my feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funnily enough they weren't bad as they have ankle support, but i should have gone for my new Ash low wedges with hindsight.

      Delete
  3. I love the Phillip Lim top. I have just purchased some New Balance trainers ( because I am a little sheep and a bit of a sucker ) but I think they make sense. I am quite a pansy when it comes to heels. The rule for me is when the height is high I will be doing more sitting than standing. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what i would have done for a pair of new balance by about 11am!

      Delete
  4. You look smashing but my feet hurt just looking at your shoes!! Bravo for you. Your own tresses are pretty fabulous too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have pretty thin rat's tails, getting thinner by the month. i envy all those spanish and italian ladies with amazing heads of hair well into their seventies.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....