Saturday 20 April 2013

Back on the wagon lunch from leftovers... and my amazing tea pot...


I wrote about my miserable day of restricted eating and was glad to get back to normal, ie neither a tonne of chocolate nor a measly juice drink.  As usual I hadn't got out to the market and was hunting  around in the back of cupboards for something palatable.
The concoction above was a winner, lentils, grated carrots, chopped tomatoes, sunflower seeds and chives. Tasted great, kept me full for hours.

The real star of the show is my new t pot, as you can see it is a plain anemic little thing, that has a fur lined dazzle jacket to bling up afternoon tea.  The jacket keeps the tea piping hot for over an hour and it pours like a dream, I am completely in love with it and it fills me with pleasure every time I make a pot.  You can guess where I got it and how little I paid, so I won't rub it in!

5 comments:

  1. What a great little tea pot! Another great Ebay find?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course 99p and a bit of proper recycling, rather than the 'ship our rubbish to India, out of sight, out of mind' kind of recycling that our local councils prefer!

      Delete
  2. ha ha ebay again! I need a new teapot! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find a used one on Ebay, you will get a better deal, beautiful tea pot and being truly green (a colour which I heard is big this year!!)

      Delete
  3. Now that is one seriously cute tea-pot!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....