Tuesday 16 April 2013

Orange Kameez

I LOVE this top and I got TWO for 99p one in orange one in yellow, one more in a long line of Kameez, the first was lilac and the next an unusual greeny yellow, which I liked at first, but now not so sure, and then there was the pink one and the raspberry one that has arrived but I am yet to try on. It is quite teenie wee so MAKES me hold my tummy in.  Something cheerful for walking the dogs and if I am not mistaken there is a round orange thing in the sky, it may be a little weak and watery (aren't we all this time of year) but I'll take it over rain and snow!
The bangles are my bollywood specials, similar are here for £4.99, I went for the smallest size as I don't like the feeling of them jangling around on my arms, it was a bad move, as much as they are a snug fit, I have to practically dislocate my thumb to put them on.
The jeans are the coated leggings from Zara which everyone seems to own and the bag and scarf from TK Maxx.









3 comments:

  1. Love the Indian type clothes that you wear....really different. And in answer to a question you asked awhile ago....my limit on ebay is generally £10 too. I love love love ebay and in this last year have used it a lot and got some wonderful clothes on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even Fab-er for house stuff where people are genuinely just making space, I got a brand new mattress last week for 4 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....