Tuesday 5 February 2013

I found this Zara T shirt..

Is it quite cute? It doesn't really look like Zara and is a little quirky (I can't deny that Zara is fantastic, but like Stella and Dot as soon as everyone loves it the contrarist in me shies away).  It features the sage green that I love. If it fails as normal clothes, it will be perfect to wear for teaching my new yoga class. 
When it comes to clothes, do you care where things come from or do you just buy what you like regardless of provenance? I would love know if it is just me who deliberately avoids favourites in order to not follow the crowd!
Ps I am trying to avoid those ghostly decapitated body shots that are a little disconcerting when I see them on other blogs.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....