Sunday 17 February 2013

Imitation is the sincerest form of...





I am starting to dress like her...

 Bert is a little perplexed at this whole photo in the mirror thing.

 I love cords, jeans are more flattering, but when it is cold and frosty cords are comfortable and cosy. These are by 7 for all Mankind. The boat neck 3/4 jumper is Ann Taylor from TK Maxx, this is my number one top style of jumper, if anyone knows where I can get a constant stock of boat/slash neck tops with 3/4 sleeves please let me know.
Coat and shoes are Joseph, both are old, shoes are cowboy boots (everything comes around).
But coat is definitely looking a bit dated so won't come out again for a while, is it the length? The sheepskin? It just looks a bit wrong.  Bag is a very old Dior, this had been put away for about 10 years, but I think is now bang on the money if the other bloggers are right about black and white being a new trend! ...phew thank goodness Bella doesn't have to be sent back for being too last year.

2 comments:

  1. She is BEAUTIFUL is she same breed as the big dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert is a tibetan terrier and bella a shih tzu, they are both from tibet so similar breeds, but Bella's legs and nose will never be as long as Bert's!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....