Saturday 23 February 2013

Zara linen T shirt second Trimester

I do love these Zara linen T shirts (this one has been languishing in my wardrobe for about 4 years), I wore it today to run some errands and have been asked by 3 people if I am pregnant.  When I glanced this rather well thought through (?!) outfit in the mirror I could see the reason why. I am not pushing my stomach out and have been doing a lot of work on Abs in the bi weekly RockSculpt class, yet I have to confess, I too would stand up on the tube for that stomach!




4 comments:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really
    useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


    Check out my homepage ハミルトン 時計

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like you've some wonderful ideas and plans On Linen Shirts, sounds like the end result will look very nice! Best of luck with the changes

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....