Sunday 18 August 2013

Day two Issa Maxi....


This is probably my favourite of the maxis, I like the colour and that it is quite fitted as I tend to look pregnant in anything more voluminous.  However it is still not great from the waist down.  I have a large high bottom and it makes my hips and stomach look bigger than they are if the fabric isn't quite fitted.
 I would love to try maxis in either of these styles to see if they could give a better shape.  I have no idea what this style is called, 'butt crack gathering'? If anyone knows where I can get something similar, or how to describe this please let me know!
This is a kind of 'butt kick pleat', I like how fitted it is and then the slight flare underneath again any ideas what this style is called?

2 comments:

  1. I've no idea what those styles are called but just wanted to say that you look absolutely STUNNING in that Issa maxi ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, this one is a keeper, it works for nights out here or a staple daytime maxi!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....