Monday 25 March 2013

£2.50 Kameez...

I did a post before about my new favourite Ebay search .  This was my next purchase for the princely sum of £2.50 , it is pure silk with gold embroidery.  I was struggling to find an outfit for a dinner at an Oxford college among the clothes that I had taken with me to the cottage.  
I had bought the Kameez for the top as I thought it would be nice in Summer with skinny/cropped white trousers and flats.  It doesn't really work with the black jeans and heels.
I had thought that the skirt (which turned out to be trousers would be a complete write off). But paired with the Uniqlo £14.99 merino wool jumper(!) it achieves (something close to) the Tim Walker look that I loved so much from Vogue.












2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have the confidence to wear an outfit like this, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is because it is trousers not a skirt, somehow less dressy!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....