Monday 4 March 2013

The sun shone and new hair colour







I bought the Missoni top on ebay for a bagainous £20, last year in the South of France, everyone was Missoni crazy, not sure it is that big here, but the knits are pretty and even though there is sun it is cold.
I am sporting an accessory, it is a rare occurrence, my 'bracelet' is actually one of the 'bling' straps that had adorned the wellies I am wearing.  I managed to lose one at a rugby match and wondered if the one ankle chain might be sending a coded message to fellow spectators (is it right or left that means you are open for business?).
I did my roots in honey blonde, a home dye kit from Sainsbury's Sensations (99p on sale!).  I quite like it, I had visions of lots of red tones which make my skin look a grey/green colour, but this one is a good colour.  I usually just choose 'mouse' not that anyone EVER calls it that, they come up with much more prosaic names.
The coated leggings are ZARA (sale £17) and the copper T shirt from Victoria's Secrets, I don't know what possessed me, (this purchase predates the Bond Street store by about 8 years).  They had a great sale and I bought something like $1000 of clothes for about $100, and then the shipping and duty was about 200 quid, never again!

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely colour, that's what I'd like pulled through my hair, but it always ends up too red, keeping the grey at bay is driving me batty just now, I just want my old boring hair back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a real problem with anything with any red, my hair just loves it and I end up ginger, it was unusual for me to use a 'warmer' colour and not end up like Chris Evans, although ask me in a few washes!

      Delete
  2. I had a long Missoni cardigan years ago, loved it and you did really well to get such a great bargain. A timeless piece to keep hold of forever, don't sell on ebay like I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I wearing it?! You are so right, that polyester knit thing that the high street passes off as 'Missoni-like', is nothing like the real thing.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....