Tuesday 26 March 2013

Asda Swag

It's not that I am a snob about supermarkets, more that I have an irrational fear of them, somehow in a Harry Potter Death Eater-type way  they suck out your soul when you step inside. This fear subsides the higher up the supermarket scale you go, normally because the posher they are, the smaller and the less menacing they seem.
Asda was always my nemesis, but the petrol works out £15 cheaper a tank and one day after filling up, I decided to go for it and look inside.
I bought these roses for £10, a selection of easter and birthday presents for between £1 and £5, some £2 glittery wrapping paper (although they didn't have ribbons even though the store was GIANT), a £2 cat collar for Miss B (she likes all things pink and sparkling) and a selection of mini wines 4 for £5.
Perhaps not your average supermarket haul, but I had to make sure that I didn't buy anything that could be found at the local village shop, and I still hid the bags in a box when I unloaded the car just in case the shop keeper was watching.












1 comment:

  1. The roses are so pretty. I try and pick my flowers up reduced if possible!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....