Saturday 23 March 2013

What I have worn recently...

Mr B has still not quite got his head around this photography thing, however he does approve of this outfit that took exactly 2 minutes to put together (more time to run in the park). Cowl neck angora jumper from Monsoon, 7 for all Mankind cords with belt (my only accessory and only worn because by the second wear they always stretch a bit around the waist (not as good as my River Island ones). Giant cardi  (nicked from Mum). Joseph boots and totally fake bag from China, I put it next to my friends original and she nearly cried, it is identical in every way. However this was actually brought back from China and not bought online, so it is lambskin, with silver hardware etc, (and it still cost £400). I'm not sure that you can get anything this good without seeing it for real.
 Straight from taking RockSculpt class to dog walk, Bert beginning to get used to this photo thing (poseur).
 Another funky (?!) outfit for RockSculpt, leggings with sequins (can't remember name of the shop, but will have a think, there are three of them and they are like a proper boutique but everything is about 20 quid). Love t shirt from Top Shop, brown vest with support from H & M. Super expensive trainers from 'On the Run' they analyse your running gait an then give you trainers to suit, it is a great service and my calf pain is gone.

My perfect unaccessorised 'every day' regular clothes, brown River Island cords (fab fit) and navy blue boat neck 3/4 sleeve jumper Ralph Lauren and Joseph boots. So drab really need to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....