Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pretty in Primark...









Loved the Psychedelic Furs but could only hum the chorus, this is the first verse, I am not sure that I ever knew the words despite singing it a hundred times

Caroline laughs and
It's raining all day
She loves to be one of the girls
She lives in the place
In the side of our lives
Where nothing is
Ever put straight.

Sounds very much like the soundtrack to my life at the moment!

I found this pink top on ebay I think it was 20p, but it warm and cheerful. So much for saying NEVER to Stella and Dot, I hankered after a lace cuff since the Alexander McQueen collection, so couldn't say 'no' in the end! 
The fake tan line is fairly apparent, I have been tanning like a loonie any thing that gets me through this bloody weather! 

5 comments:

  1. I can just hear the singer's gravel voice, I had that single way back when.
    Bright and beautiful in pink, what tan are you using? I'll be buying my summer fake tan in a few weeks, I am over the rotten weather.
    I really love the cuff too, I would love one but have tiny wrists and cuffs often clunk on my bones, it looks really soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have small wrists too and hate the feel of bangles clunking around on them. I bought some Bollywood small bangles, which are great on wrist, but have to practically dislocate my thumb getting them on. This is the link to the one above and it is 6 quid, I am not 100% sure that s and d know that they are selling it! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Colors-for-Choose-High-Quality-Flower-Royal-Lace-Bracelet-Cuff-18K-GP-/350656646910?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&var=&hash=item51a4c3cefe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that song! The pink top fits the neon trend perfectly. I think you need the fake tan tutorial I once did lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must know the chorus...'pretty in pink.... Isn't she ...pretty in pink' they used to kind of moan it rather than sing, god you must think me really vain with the post title!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....