Thursday 28 March 2013

A wealth of choice...


Is what I didn't have when a friend called and asked me to come to fashion-y coffee morning with her and 5 of her trendy friends.  My wardrobe currently consists of jeans, jumpers and sports wear and some summer dresses that were at the bottom of one of the first boxes that I unpacked in the cottage.
Luckily I had bought a Zara jacket on Ebay (it cost 30 quid, way more than I would normally every spend, but I really liked the style and thought that I would get a lot of wear out of it).
I put it on with a sports top, my son's skinny jeans and a pair of TK Maxx shoes, I thought the outfit was ok, but looking at these pics, it is obviously all a little too snug and I look like I am about to burst out of everything. 




1 comment:

  1. I am sure this article has touched all the internet
    users, its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new website.


    Look into my homepage; diet plan to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....