Monday 30 September 2013

Imitation is the sincerest form of....


Remember fabulous Fabienne?
I''m still a few years shy of 50, but I feel a stronger desire to look like her than most of the 20 year old models that I see....


So I copied her look to a Single White Female obsessional detail!
TopShop leather jacket, butter soft and gorgeous, BCBG shoes, H&M gold jeans and long vest and bag from Warehouse.  I am wearing a structure under the vest that is meant to elongate the spine and trim the waist, I have to confess, not the MOST comfortable thing in the world, especially after a 4 hour meeting, but looking at the pics, it might work!! More on that later.

8 comments:

  1. You look fab:) Have a great week!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I don't think the outfit cost more than £100 to put together, I was thinking that was quite reasonable, but I have totally lost track of what anyone would expect to pay on a single 'look'!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I always thought gold a bit brassy, but it might be a little more forgiving to my aging skin than the regular blacks and dark colours I wear in Winter.

      Delete
  3. You look amazing and the bag is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warehouse and plastic, but the print is just fabulous and I definitely prefer python skin on snakes not handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never liked Animal Print myself ( think Bet Lynch had something to do with that) and whilst you look really amazing, its not a look I would feel comfortable with. You would definitely be noticed though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way.....has your lovely bag arrived yet?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....