Friday 20 September 2013

What I bought last time the sun came out...


I bought a few lightweight bits in hope of an Indian Summer, this silk Warehouse dip dye tunic....

This ZARA cream sequin jacket....

Another silk tunic with Autumnal colours...

This Jasper Conran at Debenhams embroidered top to go under cardigans...

And this heavyweight linen French Connection top, a beautiful dress...on someone else...

...in my defense it was a baking hot day and I was trying to evade UV photo aging before it really is too late...but as a look, even just for dog walking, wrong in so many ways! Apparently I was too quick to put them away, it is going to be 22 degrees and above this weekend yay!
Tomorrow night we have a rural party, this is a sartorial minefield, since you never really know how to play it, you could be turning up to a hog roast and bonfire or a full on catered drinks party where everyone is in Vivienne Westwood Couture.  I asked the host (who is very glamorous) and she said that she was wearing a 'dress', I know it won't be anything like my FC one above, but I have no idea where to start!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww.....the last one made me smile.....sweet!!! Long long legs you have there mrs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zara sequin jacket...enjoy your rural party!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....