Thursday 19 September 2013

Tapas for one and one for all...


Fiona from Av57 did a great post about tan boots that reminded me of a Clarks pair I had languishing in my wardrobe.  We were going out for Tapas with friends and the boots could do the trick.  But as usual I went a step too far with the fancy dress, ending up looking like I might be starring in an Am Dram of The Three Muskateers.  This top is YSL which makes putting it on the Ebay pile even more annoying, I have no idea what possessed me to make the purchase, it is wrong in so many ways.
Switched it for a little lace number from Monsoon and an inherited TopMan jacket from teenager who is growing like a weed!





Any one keen on Tapas will love Cambio de Tercio, it couldn't be more authentic, we went for the Tendido Cero, which is the cheap and cheerful one, Nadal is a regular and it is always full so you need to book.  Beware confusion when meeting people as all of the restaurants, although different, are within a few doors of each other.
Tapas is perfect for Thermic eating, (ie foods that require a large proportion of their own calorie energy to be digested and expelled). So it is virtuous as well as delicious, although perhaps the four bottles of Rioja were less saintly!





4 comments:

  1. Oooh so pleased you got the boots out - they are amazing!!!
    The red top is .. different!
    Perfectly styled with the lace top

    I am hungry now - I LOVE tapas

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tapas. i too have gone down the three muskateers look, it's always afterwards that you realise and mine was with a McQueen top - also packed off to ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so easy to slip into the overall look! It just shows labels aren't everything!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you and quite happy for some lively debate so feel free to say what you think! ....